Broken Angel?

We live in a world full of so much we cannot touch or measure.
Our culture demands both for truth. I don't believe that. Probably many of you don't either. To do so is limited at best and at worst, destructive. Angels are messengers. I am no angel, but I am paying attention.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Peanut Butter Road

It’s been a while since I sat down to write.  Been sitting a lot, but there’s little drive to write.  Being sick is weird.  It’s not only a collection of symptoms that illicit ooo’s and oh my’s from observers, it’s a fatigue that makes the normal routine a journey through peanut butter.  Thank God the world is blooming.  Just walking around the back yard is like taking vitamins.  If the azaleas can explode after putting up with winter, there’s hope.

No comments: