Broken Angel?

We live in a world full of so much we cannot touch or measure.
Our culture demands both for truth. I don't believe that. Probably many of you don't either. To do so is limited at best and at worst, destructive. Angels are messengers. I am no angel, but I am paying attention.

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Ghost in the Machine

I have a new computer.  Do you ever wonder if there is a mind inside the machine you're blithely using?  Is it listening to what you're trying to say?  Does it watch what you're trying to design?  Does it smirk at the silliness, the fallacies, the redundancies, the unsupported inferences leading you out of the present tenses toward plans and supposed understandings and opinions?  Or is it a complicated shovel, a lawn mower with many attachments?

I never do that.

I'm pretty sure this is a female.  Shirley or Rhonda.  She doesn't talk much, yet.

No comments: