Broken Angel?

We live in a world full of so much we cannot touch or measure.
Our culture demands both for truth. I don't believe that. Probably many of you don't either. To do so is limited at best and at worst, destructive. Angels are messengers. I am no angel, but I am paying attention.

Friday, July 28, 2017

Asking for Directions


As you might have noticed there have been no posts in the last few days.  That’s because yours truly has been sunk in the mire of technological difficulty.  I pushed a wrong button and lost contact with my blog.  Thanks to my friend Ted and my son Benjamin, I found my way back. 
To tell you the truth, I felt ripped off.  And slightly paranoid.  My experience with computers has not been stellar, more like black holish (I get near them and am sucked in while being smushed by their power).  My son told me that they are dumb machines, capable of doing all kinds of things, but as with any machine, you turn the wrong widget, it reacts badly.  He told me to keep pounding (I don’t think he used that word, but it sounds good to me) on them until they give you what you want or you throw them through a window and start over.  He also said that you have to defend yourself against their seemingly whimsical reactions.  Save, Save, Save. 
So, I’m taking some steps to do just that. 
But in the midst of all the fireworks and gesticulations, I discovered again that the best asset to have in the midst of a problem is a friend. 
So, thanks to Ted and Benjamin. 

Blessings be upon you.

No comments: