Broken Angel?

We live in a world full of so much we cannot touch or measure.
Our culture demands both for truth. I don't believe that. Probably many of you don't either. To do so is limited at best and at worst, destructive. Angels are messengers. I am no angel, but I am paying attention.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Daffodils

I cut three daffodils for Chris today. I always feel a little guilty cutting flowers. But I reconcile it by considering the joy they bring when I give them to her. These were some of the first to open. They trumpeted the Vernal Equinox better than any headline. And when she saw them I knew they felt appreciated. They are.

1 comment:

sevprez said...

This year I have one lonely daffodil growing on the side of my house. Part of me thinks I should honor it by bringing it into my home, but the other part loves seeing it there too much.