Broken Angel?

We live in a world full of so much we cannot touch or measure.
Our culture demands both for truth. I don't believe that. Probably many of you don't either. To do so is limited at best and at worst, destructive. Angels are messengers. I am no angel, but I am paying attention.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

New Endeavors

This is a brand new topography for me. The worn paths and road signs that seem so mundane and familiar to so many are exotic and largely meaningless to me. I have guides. They are patient. They have to be. I'm dumb. But I think they get a kick seeing me going "Wow!" over simple and basic operations. "Look at the bunny!"

This is somewhere I will return and go beyond, soon. Then I will be less amazed. But it will be no less a miracle and the guides will be no less reasons for thanksgiving.

Here we go.

No comments: